WILTSHIRE HOUSING SITE ALLOCATIONS PLAN (WHSAP) EXAMINATION
Inspector – Steven Lee BA(Hons) MA MRTPI
Programme Officer – Ian Kemp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01527 861711 Mob: 07723 009166
Webpage: WHSAP Examination
Inspector’s Guidance Note
1. I am Steven Lee, the Inspector appointed by the Secretary of State to examine the soundness of the Wiltshire Housing Site Allocations Document (the Plan). I shall be examining the Submission version of the Plan dated July 2018 (WHSAP.01), incorporating the Schedule of Proposed Changes (WHSAP.03) that was consulted on between 27 September and 9 November 2018 and the additional targeted consultation carried out until 22 January 2019.
2. Ian Kemp is the Programme Officer for the Examination, working under my direction independently of the Council. He is responsible for organising the administration of the examination, maintaining the document library, ensuring all documents received are distributed and acting as the channel of communication between me and the Council and those taking part in the examination. He is the first point of contact for those with queries about the process.
3. The Programme Officer’s contact details are:
Ian Kemp Wiltshire HSAP Programme Officer
16 Cross Furlong
Worcester WR9 7TA
Phone: 01527 861711 Mobile: 07723 009166
4. A webpage for the examination has been established at: http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/planning-housing-sites-examination
The Scope and Purpose of the examination
5. The purpose of the Examination is to determine whether it satisfies the legal requirements of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act (2004) and associated regulations, whether the Plan is sound and legally compliant.