- 8.2 — The length in kilometres of the Lambrok from its source to its confluence with the River Biss.
- 747 — The length in metres of the stretch of the stream that runs through the park from Lambrok Close to Whiterow Bridge.
- 2 — The number of times the stream has flooded into Flood Zone 2 this winter.
1. EA Flood Zones 2 & 3; 2. the Lambrok in flood
- 0845 988 1188 — The Environment Agency’s Floodline number.
- GB109053021800 ID — The Lambrok’s Water Body Identity Number
- 14 — The number of species of Odonata identified on the Lambrok, downstream of Southwick. Remember that, in southern England, it only takes an assemblage of 15 -17 Odonata species for a site to meet the criteria for a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
3. Scarce chaser; 4. southern hawker
- 1713.709 — The whole of the Lambrok catchment area in hectares.
- 3 — The number of planning applications submitted to the council which will affect Lambrok Stream’s biota.
5. Bulrushes in the stream; 6. the Lambrok at Southwick Court